This regulator is adjustable with a screwdriver and the gauge will indicate the pressure allowed through the regulator up to the maximum available from the water source. It’s very simple to use. And the oil pressure gauges are more accurate and have a long life. Not only does the oil in the gauge help mitigate the effect of vibration but the liquid also lubricates the gauge’s moving parts, reducing everyday friction.
- Simple to connect to a campsite water supply
- Reduces water pressure and protects your filter and hose from damage
- Quality tested for maximum reliability and high performance in even the toughest environments
- Constructed from durable (lead free) Brass DMV metal, gauge filled with oil to increase longevity and accuracy. Plastic coverings for safe and secure storage
- Can be easily adjusted from 0 to 160 PSI using a small screwdriver (included). Max inlet pressure is 280 PSI
- We GUARANTEE this regulator to be free from defects and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR
I am an avid RVer and full-time blogger who loves camping, fishing, hiking, and biking. I started RVBlogger.com to share my lifetime of experience and knowledge about all things outdoors.